In the cold days, and the winter days,
while the sidewalk is confused,
And the street seems strange,
That girl comes along from her old home,
He tells her to wait for him and so she waits on the street...

In the days of cold, in the days of rain
and the pavement is a lake and the street is drowned,
that girl used to come from her old house,
and he used to tell her to wait and she would wait by the road,
and he would forget all about her and she would wilt in the rain,

I loved you in summer, I loved you in winter,
I waited for you in summer, I waited for you in winter,
your eyes were the summer, and mine were winter,
our meeting place my love was behind the summer and behind the winter,

A strange woman passed and gave me a letter,
which my love wrote in sad tears,
I opened the letter and it’s letters were lost,
and the days passed and the years drifted us apart,
and the letters of the letter were erased by the rain.


olive~luvuforever.